Monday, May 31, 2010

Discombobulated.

It's interesting sometimes how one single person or one tiny event can consume the majority of our thoughts. For hours, days, weeks. And no matter what you do or try, you cant get it out of there. You just go over and over everything in your head until it's burned right into your brain. How it just devours every inch of thought that you have. Leaving the rest of your thoughts too exhausted to even try.

I ran again for the first time since I had hurt my hip. It was beautiful.
There is just nothing like running. It is so freeing and empowering and just awwhhhsldfjasl.
It gives me a high, like most runners get.
Swimming is all good and everything. And maybe it's because I have been swimming for the past five years of my life, but I just get bored with it after a while.
With running you get outside, fresh air, music, people, places, sweat.
I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment