Sunday, May 9, 2010

Exhaustion.

Pictures from Korey's birthday party on Saturday. Obviously, we don't mess around when it comes to birthdays.






This weekend was definitely put to some good use.
Downside; it has taken a toll on me, physically and mentally.
But it's ok, nothin' I can't handle.

But seriously, I am living off of 3 hours of sleep and 7 and a half hours of work with a paper to write and the whole Communist Manifesto to read. And the website that I need to send in my paper by midnight is not coming up because the server is busy. Good god.

I just want to watch me some Glee and go to bed.

I have been so thought provoked this week. It's weird. For some reason, I feel like a lot of my insecurities are being brought up. And I feel vulnerable. I don't like it.

But I'm sure that will pass.

The songs Videotape by Radiohead
As well as Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show,
are on repeat as we speak.

Also, that's my mom, the one in the green. And that's my aunt next to her. Happy Mother's Day to the both of you. You are both beautiful women who have taught me more than my whole thirteen years of schooling has. Thanks for showing me how to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment