Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hmm. it's oook.

Sometimes, it's ok to sleep through all of your classes on a Tuesday.

It's alright to spend the entire half of your Monday with your friends adventuring around Portland instead of writing your papers and doing your projects.

It is MOST DEFINITELY ok to get an A on your history midterm, when you were expecting a C.

It's just fine to sit with the Starbucks baristas on their lunch break while you're waiting for your ride to pick you up.

It's pretty alright to be so impatient to get an apartment that you rent the very first one you look at.

I suppose it's not that bad that I haven't done any laundry in three weeks, and my clothes are exploded throughout my room. And I have very few clean choices left.

It's ok that the one person that I choose to call when I am bored most of the time is my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment