Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real life? Psh.

Ya know. Why can't people just live on a whim? Spontaneously? Like they do in movies. Where the man or the woman just picks up and moves across the world for someone. Or where they just decide to hitchhike across the country to the destination of their dreams.
Why does that have to be so unrealistic.
Im sick of people not doing what they want to do because of outside reasons. Like school or finances. What ever happened to following your heart and all?

I've always been a firm believe that if you want something that bad, then you will find a way to make it happen.

A spontaneous life would make for a much more exciting one, rather than a life of what you're supposed to do.
Ughh. I hope I don't become that way.
Spontaneity is definitely a delight.

Who say's my life cant be like a movie? Dammit.

2 comments:

  1. It CAN happen. I'm living it. A year ago my fiance broke his lease and showed up on my doorstep (3000 miles away) because he wanted to be with me.

    (He was just a friend at the time. A friend who wanted more. You can see that it's worked out well.)

    There were hurdles but we made it work.

    You control your actions. Sometimes there are more "responsible" choices and sometimes you have to just let go and follow your heart.

    Make your life what you want. You'll only live once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so incredibly awesome. And I completely agree, we do control our actions.

    And I am so happy for you that someone realized what they wanted and didn't just let the opportunity pass them by. I feel that happens far too often for people.

    I am jealous of your romantic comedy movie life :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete