Sunday, May 2, 2010

Analyzing.

I am sick of having to analyze everything.
It's true, girls do analyze wayyyy too much.

And I honestly don't feel like I, myself analyze that much. I just hang out with people who do. I, most of the time, just do what I want to do and don't really think about the consequences.

I don't know if that's selfish. Or stupid. Or admirable?

I just find it to be SO frustrating when people feel the need to think and re-think how other people are going to react to something so simple as a text message or a facebook comment.

Seriously, who cares?

I think that people should do what they want. And say what they want to say. And not be scared of how the other person if going to react. Or if they're going to mess things up. I mean, if you want something that bad that you're willing to sit around and analyze every aspect of it for hours, then you should just damn do it.

By the way. This post is so hypocritical of me. Ha!

Sounding so good to me today:
The Beatles, ACDC, and Lil Wayne.

Side note:
So ready to try new things. Sometimes, I just hesitate.



No comments:

Post a Comment