Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strangers.

As we all know, I like talking to strangers.
Last night I talked to a guy who was stranded downtown and needed a phone. So I let him use my phone and bummed him some cigarettes and we talked for a long time...and then he bought me beer! And then he hit on me.
Keep in mind he is thirty.
Cant guys just be ok with platonic relationships?
Why is it always assumed we want more?
I mean, do I come off as a ho? I just like to be friendly and talk to people. If anything, I feel like I act like a really big dork. I am like TERRIBLE at flirting.
Whatevs.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he just misread you.

    I have that problem all the time.

    On the upside, it's how I ended up with my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good point.
    It's definitely understandable. I mean, I am really friendly, obviously too friendly sometimes, hahaha!

    You should blog about how you met your man! I would love to hear that story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Hannah, men just can't resist your feminine charms, don't you know that? I love you!

    ReplyDelete