Monday, May 3, 2010

Just listen.

Sometimes people surprise me.
Like just when I think they are hopeless and arrogant and DUMB, they just throw something out there that makes me reconsider them. I think I am sometimes too quick to come to conclusions about people.

People are complex. As Shrek would say, they are like onions...lots of layers. And it is just absolutely impossible to just know someone after talking to them a few times. Even after talking to them many times! Hell, I am still learning new things about my best friends and family. About why they are the way they are, and how they see things.

Everyone deserves a chance. And most of they time, they just want someone to listen to them.
I'd like to think I'm a good listener. I like being the one that people come to when they want to talk, or when they just need someone to listen to. I like to think that I am someone that people feel they can trust.

I am a professional secret keeper, and I give alright advice.

1 comment:

  1. yea so am i my friends always come to me for advice or help

    ReplyDelete