Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vienna.

You know, Billy Joel really knew what he was talking about when he wrote "Vienna."
That song just doesn't get old to me.

"Slow down, you crazy child
You're so ambitious for a juvenile."

^^I can relate.

I am very in my own head this week. It's interesting, ya know. To get into your brain and dig around for while. You realize some things you hadn't before.

I've also been on a documentary craze. I can't stop watching them. In the past week I have watched "Born in the Brothels" and "This Emotional Life" and I just started watching "Loose Change."

They're all great. I love them. I am entertained and learning things at the same time! Just another thing to add to my list of what makes me the biggest nerd ever.

Summer is coming.
Come sooner. Come sooner. Comer sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment