Thursday, May 27, 2010

Infinite Arms.

Band of Horses' new album "Infinite Arms" is SOOOO GOOD!
I just happened to be in Starbucks and one of their songs came on, and so I looked it up, and it brought me to the Band of Horses website where I listened to the entire album...and it is just beautiful!
I am now currently obsessed with the song "Blue Beard"
I just want to make out with someone to that song.

Anyways.
I have been in Starbucks for the past 2 hours. And am determined to stay here for 4 more hours until I have to go to work. Because I have to write this paper.
What else is new?
Same shit, different day.
Geez.

But only 2 more weeks of school. Then finals. Then SUMMMERRRR.
I have been awaiting thee for far too long.

Funny thing is though, it is still raining a dreadful amount in Portland. Even though it is the end of May. Good god. Someone just put a stop to this already.

Because of my great lack of sleep in the past week. My body is only surviving off of massive amounts of iced coffee. I have been neglecting my teas. But they just don't provide for me the caffeine that is so necessary at the time.

I promise, iced-venti-five-splenda-no-classic-green-tea, I will return to you soon. Know that I love you, and miss you so. Especially the cold condensation that you leave on my hands, and the refreshing feeling you leave in my throat.
Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment