Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So it begins.

Even though it's the very end of my freshman year of college, this is the most stressed I have been in a long time.
Presentations
Sociology Paper
TEN short essays for Sustainability (seriously, so mean.)
Readings galore
Study study study study study.

ON TOP OF:
Moving into my new apartment
Working
Getting ready to go home
Social life.

All within the next ten days.

Geez.

It's gonna be ok though. I can do this. I have done worse. Maybe? Probably not. But still, there is a time for everything.

BIG summer plans have come up.
Outside Lands Music Festival 2010 in San Fran with IZZZAAAYYYY at Berkeley.
Guitar lessons.
Metal smithing class with Kyle where I will learn to make awesssommmmeee earrings.
And just summer. With sun shine. Hopefully. I mean, it's June and it's still down pouring here. I just can't take it anymore. I am like a child of the sun. I need it. Like not even joking a little, I NEEEEEED it.

Hooooookay.


3 comments:

  1. You can SO do this. Go Hannah go!

    Listen to this song. =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T78cCvxZAMk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire bear. That song, love it. "Take me down to the river, take me down to the sea"

    ReplyDelete