Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Struggles.

I suppose it's inevitable, that things get worse before they get better.

I've never been the type of person that just got things handed to them. For almost everything that I have truly ever wanted in life, I have had to work for it. Which is something I honestly take pride in. I feel like I've learned a lot and gained much independence. Through working for what I want, I've grown up immensely. And I hope to keep working for things that I truly aspire to have in life.

But sometimes, it's really just kind of hard. Struggling to get by. Letting money stress me out so much. Not knowing about school, or any of my future for that matter. I didn't used to be like this. Money never stressed me out so much before. I never let it. But now, it's almost inevitable. It's so grown-up. I have grown up. And the truth is, I have big responsibilities now. Taking care of myself, my life and everything that goes along with it. And that makes one part of me really anxious and excited to be so independent, but it makes another part of me scared shitless.

But I'll just keep working. I may not have a set goal for my life, but I have an idea. And I know the last thing I want to do is move backwards when I have come so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment