Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flyin' Away.

Im flying home today. In approximately 2 hours and 50 minutes.

It's strange to look back on this year. Everything that's happened. The people I've met. The things I've seen and gotten the opportunities to experience. The lessons I've learned.
I've grown. I can tell. Not like height (unfortunately) but, like, I think I've grown up. I've changed. People are so malleable. I like it. It's interesting to look back on who we were, and then see who we have become today. As humans, we're all over the place. One day we're all bitches, and then some life changing experience happens and we become sympathetic and understanding and kind.


But I like the type of change in people, when they don't need a life changing event. They just realize it, that they could use a change. All on their own. I think that's admirable. To have the strength to see a flaw in yourself, and then be willing to put in the effort to fix it.

But really, I don't believe that people need to be fixed. More just that they need to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment