Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time Travel.

"Love the world and yourself in it, move through it as though it offers no resistance, as though the world is your natural element."

-The Time Travelers Wife.

Cannot wait for summer reading. In the sun and the fresh, warm air.
Any suggestions?

I want to start a book club.
Just to add it to my list of nerdy qualities.
And because I love books.
Which is already on the list.

Another thought, how awesome would time travel be? I mean, I suppose that it could be thought of as a curse, and things could go awfully wrong.
But at the same time, it would be so cool!
I mean, you could go back to whatever time you wanted, and meet the people of your dreams, and see the concerts of a lifetime, and witness amazing historical events.

But I guess we were born in this time for a reason. It's been pretty good so far. Despite the whole climate crisis and the world supposedly ending in 2012, the past nineteen years have been pretty aiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment