Saturday, June 5, 2010

OMSI

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
Seriously, my mother ship.
Today I interviewed to be a volunteer for this summer program called Rising Stars where I will mentor young adults on how to be awesome leaders.
AND I GOT IT.
Holler!
And then after the interview they gave me a free pass to look at the museum. I literally spent like two hours in there by myself. It's fantastic. If you ever come to Portland, go to OMSI.

According to my calculations, in just today, I gained like 50 million points in the category of being a nerd.

Also, the sun finally came out today, and it was BEAUTIFUL! Hallelujah!

Im a happy kid, despite all the ass loads of homework I am about to endure.

Also, this song is spectacular. I am obsessed with the Black Keys at the moment. They get me in my summer, rocky, bluesy, feel. Ya dig?


1 comment: