Sunday, July 11, 2010

Speakin' the truth.

I say what I want to say. I am blunt. And I don't mean to offend people, and I don't mean to sounds absurd to anyone. It's just what I do. Like if I wanna talk about something provocative, Im gonna do it. I really have no shame. And most of the time I find that the people Im talking to are more than willing to join in on the convo.

Lessons learned in life: People love talking about sex.

ANYWHOOOO...

I believe people should be open and honest. Why lie?
I mean, the truth shouldn't be seen as such a goddamn scary thing. Sometimes it's not exactly what you wanna hear, and sometimes the truth lets you down a shit load...but I would take a million bad truths over a lie. Otherwise, you're kind of just living one big lie in speaking and believing in it.

Plus, it skips over a lot of unnecessary drama when you just say what's true.

1 comment:

  1. "Lessons learned in life: People love talking about sex."

    Lol. That goes into my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete