Sunday, July 11, 2010

Recent thoughts.

Lots of lil' realizations:

  1. Every single Starbucks ever has free wifi. And green tea. Which makes it like the best place ever.
  2. Joe's Crab Shack has dank crab. Obviously, they should. But sometimes names can be misleading, so this is just to clarify.
  3. At least three nights out of these summer weeks, I am a drunken hooligan.
  4. My body despises clothes in this 85/90 degree weather. Which is fine for me...not so fine for my roommate.
  5. The reason why I love teaching swim lessons: It is actually acceptable for me to act like a child.
  6. One of the top reasons I love Portland: All the bridges back and forth over the river.
  7. I have become more of a green tea addict than ever before. My mouth literally craves it the moment I wake up. Like it's programed into my brain. Sad? Or AWESOME?

Thats all for now. I do believe that my life is funny. Like weird things happen to me daily. Hilarious situations. I like it that way. Beats boring, ya know?

2 comments: