Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scatterbrained.

People always have something to say. And when you have something to say, it's always appreciated when there's someone to listen.

I've come to realize that if I really focus on something that I don't really like or care for, but other people do, then I begin to understand why they love it. And it makes me appreciate it a little more.

Even though there are lots of bratty, obnoxious, annoying children out there, I have to remember that it's not their fault that they have turned out that way.

Although it is highly valued, a comfortable life can also be a boring one.

I really love the idea of being someone that can make an impact on others.

I have been sleeping too much, and I am starting to feel wasteful of these summer days, so Im setting my alarm.

I've been thinking about how I used to take piano lessons, and how I wish I could have stuck with it for longer than two or three years, or however long it was.

I will make an honest effort to never take my frustrations out on the innocent people around me just because it's convenient.

This blog is so much for myself, I have come to realize. It's nice to know people read it. But more than that it's like a canal of freedom for my thoughts. And I don't feel embarrassed or ashamed when I post things here, and I don't feel the need to impress anyone. It's like a journal...only public. Which is kind of exhilarating in a way.

This post is just an obvious statement to how unorganized my brain has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment