Friday, April 16, 2010

Sun.

I dont know how many times I've talked about sun on this blog.
Probably like every other one.
But what can I say, its my favorite.
And right now its like 70 degrees in Portland in April, and that is just about the best thing that I could ask for right now.

Once again, I am smoking too many cigarettes, and spending too much money, and not doing enough homework. But Im happy. Real happy.
Even though Im blowing off things that need to be done and probably not making the best decisions, I feel like I am at a good place in my life. Things feel like they're falling into place, right where they should be.

It's weird though, because for some reason I have this looming feeling in the back of my mind that this feeling wont last long.

Welp! Guess I should enjoy it while I can.

2 comments:

  1. The sun is the best! Why wouldn't you blog about it?!

    I'm glad you're happy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey... The sun is beautiful.... It is absolutely okay if you talk about it.... And we are all happy to know that you are happy...

    ENjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete