Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Midterms.

Seriously. Like kill me now.
Ok- maybe I'm being dramatic. But I always get this way when I know summer time is coming. All my motivation evaporates and all I can think about is summer, beaches, tanning, friends, boys, parties, and fun.

BUT I CANT THINK ABOUT THAT! I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MIDTERMS!

But seriously. It's just not fair. Oregon schools get out like a month later than California schools. That, my friends, is just BALLS.

I bought really cute jeans from Nordstoms. SPLURGE. And Im wearing them. As we speak. And they make me feel hot.
I am also sitting on the floor of the second floor lobby. Procrastinating. As we speak.

If only I put in as much effort for studying as I did for procrastinating. I would be a whole new woman.

I will do an interpretive dance to the A+ gods. As well as the sun gods. And maybe I will throw one in to the gods of green tea, coffee, and diet coke.

1 comment: