Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Patience.

I would call myself a patient person. I don't get easily irritated when I've gotta wait on someone or something. Usually there isn't much you can do about it, so why get annoyed? But when something is just taking so long, longer than you expected. It's hard to be so patient and understanding. And then I do get irritated and annoyed. Even though there still isn't anything I can do about it.

It's a vicious cycle.

One of the kind, kind people that I rode back from Berkeley with burned me some music off her computer on the drive. On it she included the whole Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros album. Saw them at Outside Lands. Seriously, just the best. So obsessed with them right now. Every song. They're coming to Portland September 2nd and 3rd. And Im going, even if I have to go by myself. They're that good. Go listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment