Sunday, August 1, 2010

Keep perspective.

Often times Im scared to admit that I don't like growing up.
And I don't like paying bills and having a job.
All I want is to go to school and have friends and family.
Those three things make me happiest.
And music. And the ocean. And coffee and iced tea and snuggling.
So maybe like six things?
Is that really so much to ask?
I suppose it is. When you're someone living somewhere where water isn't accessible. And you wonder if you're going to be able to eat that day. And you're curious if anyone cares. I have been forced to grow up at the age of nineteen. But what about those forced to grow up at the age of seven...or eight, or nine? That's more than a decade younger. It may be hard sometimes...but things could always be harder. And certain aspects of my life that come easy to me may be the main worries to someone else. Have perspective. Keep perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment