Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bear with me. And my four loko.

All the time, I think I know what I want.
And then whatever it is I think I know what I want, I get.
But then I realize, it was never really what I thought I wanted.
Ya dig? Does that make sense?
Because after I get what I think I know what I want, I don't feel satisfied. Not like I thought I would. So maybe that means I need to rethink what it is exactly that I want. But then again, maybe I shouldn't think about what it is that I want, but what it is that I need.
But what happens happens. And ya can't change it. Ya just keep on goin'. And there is just a lil' but of regret. But not too much. But just enough to keep you awake a few minutes before you go to bed. And I'm really not a fan of regret. Not even a few minutes of it. Soooo, I brush it off. Like it's no big deal. And go to bed. And have good dreams. And that's that.

Four Lokos are not that good. I mean, they get the job done. But they are just so sweeeeet. I can't do sweet. Not like that.

I'm over September. It's such an in-between month. Summer and Fall. I just want to see the leaves turn yellow. That's my favorite color.

If the leaves changed color in July, summer would be better than sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment