Friday, November 13, 2009

we used to vacation.

Lately I've been thinking. And sometimes I really do just wanna give up. Drop out. Work 40 hour weeks for a year and save up to travel.
But I know I cant.
I really do love school. Gaining knowledge. I feel that if I could afford to be in school for the next ten years I would do that. I love college and the freedom to study things that actually interest me, not things that are mandatory state standards.
I've been thinking of transferring.
But I don't think I'll do that.
Maybe move out of the dorms. But not move schools. Not yet anyways.
I just feel kind of like my life is on freeze right now...or at least in slow motion. Im figuring things out. Realizing things. Hopefully one day it will all fall into place. But otherwise it's just one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment