Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Things


Well, I am trying this whole blogging thing out because I love reading other people's blogs, so I figured I'd make one of my own. I dont really know what I hope to do with this blog. You should know that I dont know about a lot of things. I do not plan ahead, and some people may find that a fault, but I like to think of it as one of my finer qualities. I go with the flow.
Im at Portland State University. And so far I like it for the most part. I adore my new friends. I love my classes. I enjoy the dorm life. The city is nice with lots to do. That parties are poppin. The food is yummy.
And although the sun doesnt shine as much as it does in good old socal, I feel that I can find it in my heart to love and appreciate the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment