Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I dont really know,

But I think I'm in need of some redemption.
Some soul searching.

Im ready to know who I am,
And where it is that I belong on this world.

People say I'm naive, and that Im foolish for not having a plan.
People say that I am doing things the wrong way,
messing up right and left
making wrong choices,
hanging out with the wrong crowd.

But they dont know. They just dont.
And they think they have the right to judge the life I lead.
They dont. They just dont.
Have they ever stepped back to gain some perspective? Put themselves in my shoes, or in the shoes of another?
It doesn't seem that way to me.

I like not having plans.
The best laid plans are the ones that never work out anyways.

But then again,
Maybe I'm just like them.

1 comment:

  1. Hieee....

    Just came here and i think this is a nice compilation. I liked this post very much...

    Hop onto my blog sometime....

    ReplyDelete